With restrictions starting to ease across the country, we are already starting to see more of you on the move.
We understand that getting from A to B is a little different in this unique environment, which is why we have adopted best practice hygiene measures to ensure your safety in our vehicles.
Whether you need to visit your doctor, pickup groceries or other essentials, we're here to service your needs in the safest way possible.
We are following the most up to date medical advice and have therefore introduced the following measures:
- All chauffeurs using anti-microbial hand sanitizer before, during and after each transfer
- Cleaning the following surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes after each transfer:
- Seatbelt Buckles & Straps
- Door Handles (inside and out)
- Grab Handles
- Vehicle Dash
- Removing magazines or other shared and common touch items
- Not assisting with luggage to mitigate unnecessary contact points
- Recommend passengers sit in the rear of the vehicle for both safety of passengers and chauffeur
- Payment details are taken at the time of booking so no need for in-car payment
In addition to above all vehicles are fully sanitized(including air conditioning) after every shift with UV